Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Self Improvement by Erma

     Assalamualaikum, hi, my name is Erma Rosaida Binti Masri. I am from Sekinchan, Selangor. This is my first entry i write in this blog. The reason i write this entry because i want to story about my hobby.
    Hobby!!!everyone has a hobby same as me. My hobby not difference with other people's. My hobby is reading. I read comic, story books, magazines, novels and any kind of material that i find interesting. I enjoy reading a books when i am free.
    This hobby got started when i was ten years old. The first time i did it, i felt interested. So i kept reading when i am free. When i reading i can imagination. Reading also can make me relaxed and calm. I was happy when i read a story with a happy ending.
    Reading enables me to learn about so many things that i would otherwise not know. I learned about how people lived in bygone day of magic and mystery. I learned about the wonders of the world, space travel, human achievement and other fascinating things of our world.
    Book provide the reader with so much information. They have certainly helped me in my daily life. I am better equipment to cope with living. I would go about igorantly learning things the hard way.