Friday, 5 September 2014

Environment by Erma (-3)

     Hi…  I’m Erma, this is my last entry I write in this blog. In this last entry I would like to introduce about me. I’m a shy person but I like to have many friends and I don’t like to friend with someone is arrogant and just looked at the degree of. I was a humble person and I also like to help friends and others people when difficult. I like to make other people happy. I stay with my family at Tali Air 3 Jalan Pantai Rasa Sayang,45400 Sekinchan Selangor. I’m studying at KPTM, Ipoh.  I choose course Diploma In Multimedia because I want to know and I want  to do something new about photoshop and Animation 2D and 3D, I like cartoon so much. So that makes me want to know more than about to built an animation and I want to create my own cartoon.

     In my life I want to proud my parents and I want to prove to they that I can success. They always teach me to respect other peoples. My environment is very simple, I’m not come from a rich family and I’m from a simple family’s. I never asked to  they to give what I want because they can’t give to me and I don’t like to be troublesome. What I want, I use it. Everyone have they ambitions in our life and wants the best environment in their life. Same things with me also  want the best environment to my future. Before this I want to be cake maker but my dad does not like it so I had to forget my wish that and I found new ambition that I really want to be, it is animator. The environment want to be animator was challenging. I need to stay strong if i want to be animator and i can't give up easily to get successfull in my life.

    This is all about me, my education and career planning if I took management multimedia as my primary choice to further my study. Despite of deep interest in this field, management multimedia also serve a lot of golden opportunity in Malaysia, especially in the future. This job is not only about making money, but also mainly about how to improve my race level in this modernity lives. As this field is less monopolized by the Malay bumiputras, I think I’ve had the responsibility to help my own people. I will surely do anything to achieve my goals. Moreover, dentistry will be one of rewarding career and surely people will start to look for a chance to get to know more about it.

    I want my future is beginning with success in my studies at KPTM, Ipoh. Then when I have been success, I want to find my job. I want my environment at my office is always have the enjoyed day like no stress, no pushing from boss and no struggling time do my works, I want to work like relax and make me fun so that I’m not bored with my job. When my job is going great, it’s make me more easily to stay with my success. The environment at the office is very challenging because we have to compete with many people to get what we want. I want to prove to my uncle that i can success because he always underestimate to me that i can success in my life.

    Then, when has been success in my work, I want to build my new environment with a new family. I want to get married with person whose can take care of me and change my life to be always happy. I want character of that guy is kind, taller than me, not really handsome it can as nice eyes to see it faces. He is a simple person not very complicated because to make me more easily to communicate with him. I want his hobbies same like my hobbies, I love to travelling. I want one day I can go travel one world with my beloved guy it is my husband. I want that guy is romantics, honest and very responsible to me. I want that environment. I want all was I has dreamed be a reality one day. I want to be happy until I become old with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment